Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Strawberry Winter Rendezvous Saturday 2/5
(02-01-2022, 08:40 PM)addicted2fishin Wrote: Sounds tempting. I'll have to see what the honey-do list looks like that day, and see if I can afford to register my snowmobiles. I have 4 snowmobiles, got them all running this week, just need to open the wallet for all the registration fees. 4 machines + trailer = $$$$$$$

No better time than the present, registration isn't getting any cheaper and winter doesn't last forever.

(02-01-2022, 09:43 PM)JBSPARKIE Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 10:51 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: Who wants to get together next Saturday 2/5 at Strawberry? We can meet at the base of the ramp at 6:30am and head a mile or more east out into the lake and set up spread out camps and keep each other updated with what’s working and if any schools of Kokes come through. We can also catch up and show off any tech, toys and gear that others may want to check out if your interested respond to this string. Conditions for 4 wheelers, SxS and snowmobiles and walking is awesome this year, if your bringing a machine and have an extra seat for those without, we could pair people up on this string. Who’s up for it?

I think me and a buddy are in. I have a snowdog and can tow 4 to 5 sleds.
Sounds great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strawberry Winter Rendezvous Saturday 2/5 - by obifishkenobi - 02-02-2022, 12:19 AM