Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Blind at Deer Creek 8-24-23 (wITH VIDIO)
(08-26-2023, 04:34 PM)Therapist Wrote: I wonder what people are thinking that crank the volume up to deafening levels so they drown out normal coversation a couple of 100 yds away!  Like I want to hear your disgusting rap music!!  Give me a break!!  While watching your video TD, I was struck by the lack of other boats on the water!!  When was the last time that happened !!  Nice job!
To reckymember any semblance of the peace and quiet I enjoyed Thursday I would have to go back many years...before I moved to Arizona in 1984.  I moved back to Utah in 2004 and I clearly remember my first tubing trip back out on Deer Creek.  That was before the state parks began closing the lakes until 6 am.  I was on the water before daylight and working along the steep rock banks for walleyes.  Before it even got light I was almost run over by an early ski boat "running the banks".  And it only got worse.  Got off the water  by about 9 am because of all the wackos.  

It's been pretty much the same most of the fishing year since then.  The main exceptions are the early months before school is out and the late fall months after kids go back to school.  But almost always a lot of boats...fishing and non fishing.  I truly can't remember another day I have had on Deer Creek with so few other watercraft.  Okay by me.  I admit to giggling a lot.
[Image: CALM.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fishing Blind at Deer Creek 8-24-23 (wITH VIDIO) - by TubeDude - 08-26-2023, 04:55 PM