Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Lost creek/ general questions
(09-16-2023, 07:58 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Glad to have you as part of our group. Lots of good people in this group that will help you.

Utah has a lot of diversity in fishing options for one of the driest states in the USA. Enjoy exploring them

Just a side note incase you were not aware. Lost Creek has a slot limit on size you can keep so be careful to measure if you want them for the grill.

And I did not answer your question but I can tell you fall is amazing for shore fishing and the summer crowds mostly disappear. Shore fishing is all we do now so I am happy to offer suggestions or ideas. Catfishing at Willard is great from the shore into fall. Perch can be found at Rockport, Echo, Hyrum, and many other locations. The browns bite hard off the local rivers in Sept and Oct : Weber and Provo are good choices. Trout fishing in the mts is amazing right now with a great hopper bite going on. Its a great time to grab the pole
Thank you for the information. I have never fished for catfish before but I heard they fight hard and are good eating. Thanks for the tip about size limits, I will make sure to do my research and add a measuring tape to my tackle box.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fishing Lost creek/ general questions - by holycrepes - 09-16-2023, 08:32 PM