Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lithium Batteries / charger for Boat
Are the LiPO4 or whatever that formula is, different than the Lithium batteries that I use in my ice gear? My lithium batteries that I use in my fish finder and other things have always worked well for me in the cold, but I don't know if they are the same chemistry as they big ones that they use for boat batteries... Oh hey I just checked my ff and it is a LifePO4 battery, so I know they have worked well for me for a couple years of ice fishing, so I hope the boat ones are good... Just seen the Cabela's Lithium batteries are around $750 each today for one 12 V with 100 amp hours... So I pulled the trigger on the Amazon batteries before the sale ended... Got 2 batteries and a three bank lithium charger for $677, so I figure someone will tell me I could have gotten them cheaper, but this was the best deal I had seen, so I hope they work well... Sorry I didn't see your charger offer until after I had ordered this one, but if it won't do lithium I guess it wouldn't have worked for me. Thanks for the offer.. Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lithium Batteries / charger for Boat - by SkunkedAgain - 11-28-2023, 04:16 AM