Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lithium Batteries / charger for Boat
(11-28-2023, 02:40 PM)Bduck Wrote: I have the NOCO 2 bank smart charger in my boat maintaining a 12v wet cell and an AGM. As soon as the life of the wet cell extinguishes, I'll replace it with another AGM. Over the past 2½yrs I've replaced 5 wet cell batteries with AGMs in my vehicles as winter was taking its toll on them. Also, installed a NOCO GEN II smart maintainer for each vehicle. These small maintainers have a selector mode for the type of battery it will be maintaining and cost about $50ea. NOCO has been a good investment for all of my batteries especially with my diesel truck that sits out in the elements not getting the run time it used to. Battery life with my truck ranged from 4-if lucky 6yrs.

Thanks for the feedback on the NOCO chargers, I had heard they were pretty decent, but I never know how much I can believe from internet sources, I prefer the locals I know, so your info is of much more value to me... Thank you... I think the price I got on the lithium batteries was about the same as the AGM's so I took the leap and I'm hoping for the best... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lithium Batteries / charger for Boat - by SkunkedAgain - 11-28-2023, 05:30 PM