Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lithium Batteries / charger for Boat
[quote pid="1150650" dateline="1702041920"]
(12-08-2023, 01:18 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Curt that's a good idea, I have the boat all covered up, but next time I think of it, and get a picture I'll try doing that... I'm hoping to try a Willard trip before it freezes up for the winter, so I'll try to remember then... Probably be at least a week from now before I get time to try that.. Later Jeff

What motor did you get? Also I have found that during the winter put the remote in your truck and then pocket to keep it warm until you get to the lake, cold plays havoc with the batteries and performance.
[/quote]

Hey Alan, I got Pete's old Terrova, he upgraded to the new Ultrex and it worked good for me to be able to get into a Terrova so hopefully I can do better on trolling perch than we did last winter when the wind pushed me everywhere i didn't want to be.. Thanks for the suggestion on the remote batteries, I'm sure that will help... If I can just not forget to take it with me.. Maybe I'll pull it out of the boat before I drive to where I'm going to fish and have it warm by the time I get there... If I put it in the house I'm sure I'll forget it, so better keep it in the boat until I leave and then put it in the truck and warm it up on the way... Hope I can find time to get a Willard trip in before Christmas, that was fun last year... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lithium Batteries / charger for Boat - by SkunkedAgain - 12-08-2023, 05:26 PM