Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Ice Starting on Hyrum This Morning
(12-27-2023, 05:17 PM)packfish Wrote: It will be at least another year before the perch come back to a reasonable size. Not saying there are not a few left that are decent but very few. In early Nov I trolled for a bit and the trout I caught were very sickly looking planters . I mainly fish for Gills now and secondly bass . Can't believe that the ice fishing on avg will be very good . That's OK for me, I cross country ski in the winter, do a little stream fishing , run the dogs every day and get all my rods ready for spring. If there is a young bird dog guy out there, preferably a Cache valley guy, that's just getting started , get a hold of me. I have a good used tri -tronics training collar I would give you . Like to see somebody get use out of it and not just take it and sell it. I needed a two dog system and this was but the other collar developed problems.

Thanks for the update... I'll pass on the dog training info to my Dad, he has a lot of younger guys hunting birds on his place.. Might be a good..  fit.. Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Ice Starting on Hyrum This Morning - by SkunkedAgain - 12-28-2023, 01:59 PM