Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawmakers say they're confident of keeping hunting restrictions
[Tongue] Ya , it might be , but when Minnesota closes the first two weeks of fishing for Non-residents , then we'll hear N.D fisherman whine !!! I don't like either , but a eye for a eye I guess !! For one thing I can't understand , are'nt we all Americans living in America ??? I know that the raised prices for non-residents are a must , just to keep it from getting to crowded , but not raise the price that makes it a rich man sport !!!! Lets look at the stats anyway , Minnesota allows non-residents come and fish the entire season , same as North Dakota does for N.R s. Minnesota lets any N.R come and hunt deer and not limiting the tags !! N.D only gives N.R s 1% of the tags avaliable !!! hhmmm !!!! Minn lets all N.R s come and hunt waterfowl and uplandgame the same time residents get do , and not limiting the numbers !!! hhmmmm !!!!! Minnesota lets N.R come and Bear hunt , no exchange there with N.D . So all in all , if Minnesota limits the first two weeks of fishing , which gets overcrowed on Minnesota lakes like it gets overcrowed out in N.D when hunting time comes , so be it !!! I'll be happier having less congestion at the accesses and on the popular spots on the lake , cause I don't hunt anymore in N.D and could care less !!!!!

My 2 cents,
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Bassmaster-ND] Lawmakers say they're confident of keeping hunting restrictions - by Flagmanonice - 03-19-2004, 01:50 AM