Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin and Vermont are trying to tackle some of the problems wake boats cause
One of my memorable experiences was fishing E Canyon about mid September. On a week day at that the power squadron putting in a last hoorah of the season. The day started at dawn which was nice & wakeless, by 0900 it seemed all hell broke loose with monster waves. Had a boat to come 50-60ft of me but the skier in tow intentionally came a lot closer kicking up a wall of water towards me. A pair of water cops in their patrol boat witnessed the onslaught but elected not to chase down the culprit, instead, they pulled up to me wanting to do a safety inspection and checking for a fishing license and wanting to see if I had a limit of fish. I found there was no concern for my safety and with the Tongue lashing I provided after the interruption received, I packed up heading in to get off of the lake. Even this took me 45min to wait in line to trailer my boat.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin and Vermont are trying to tackle some of the problems wake boats cause - by Bduck - 03-28-2024, 01:45 PM