Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new in this forum
[cool][blue][size 1]Welcome back, Chris. We appreciate having you with us. Thanks also for sharing your pictures. As a photographer myself, I especially enjoy sunrises and sunsets. Dedicated fishermen get to see more of those than most other people.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]You do not need to apologize for any problems with the English language. Many of us in the United States have problems with English too. (Just ask our teachers.) We do not judge anybody who comes to this forum on matters of language, If you are a fisherman...and use a bellyboat...that is good enough for us. Feel free to post reports or ask questions whenever you wish. You will not get any criticism from us.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]So your heart is likely to take you to the UK, huh? As you have probably already found out, if you spend much time on the Internet, there are also some float tubing clubs in Britain. They fish both fresh water and salt. I suppose you will find many of the same species as you have in Germany.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]I did not recognize your craft. Who makes it? And, are there many float tube makers in Europe or do you need to buy imported equipment? When I went to the website for your club, I noticed several American tackle manufacturer logos.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Thanks again for visiting. We hope to have you drop in regularly.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
I am new in this forum - by Bellyboatangler - 04-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Re: [Bellyboatangler] I am new in this forum - by TubeDude - 04-02-2004, 12:44 PM