Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother of all WIllard reports
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Dude,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]VERY nice work. That is the kind of research that is of high interest to me. Your spread sheet makes visible a bunch of the stuff that goes through my head day and night. I'm always looking for the "formula" even though one don't really exist.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Question; I noticed that most (if not all) of the entries had the air temps listed. Did you get that data from somewhere other than the BFT posts?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Something that I could give you is my chronological stack of weekly fishing reports that I have been keeping for over a year now. Each week the Ogden Standard Examiner puts out the Explore magazine. And in that insert they show Willard (along with many other local lakes) and how good the fishing is for that week. One fish is poor fishing and four fish is excellent fishing. They are generally a week behind but it does reflect some more info that you may find interesting to add to your spread sheet. Like I say, I’ve kept everyone for the past 60 weeks or so.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Again … nice work … and thanks.[/size][/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Mother of all WIllard reports - by Jigz - 04-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Re: [Jigz] Mother of all WIllard reports - by Old_Coot - 04-23-2004, 04:05 AM