Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoner abuse ?
ok you all have heard the news about the US military folks who abused the iraqi's prisoners. What is your view on this???

Me?

Shame on them , but in all fairness ya' don't hear any of those countrys or others that abuse the heck out of our citicens that end up trapped in there prison systems apoligising for the abuse and torture that they inflict on americans . let's see if any of em' want to step up to the mike and whip out some apoligies first . bet they don't . But is it just me or does the media seem to be pushing this down our throats over and over? And yet they didnt do the same when those four Americans were killed, mutilated and burned.... Why has the Arab countries come out so harch against the US with these abuse cases and yet were silent about those four Americans? How come Arabs weren't outraged when that pregnant Jewish woman was killed along with her children by a Palestenian gunmen? It shows what we are up against... Unlike here where we were Angry over how a few of our guys treated prisoners, the Muslim world only gets Angry when a Muslim is wronged and celebrate when a Christian or Jew get killed.
get rid of rumsfeild my toushey , get rid of the whiney wanna be politicians that says we gotta treat the people killing our soldiers like guests at a hotel . wake up you political babys , there shooting at our boys over there ! we now occupie that country untill we can leave it in there peoples hands , these morons still bombing and shooting at us are "open season "in my book , a slap on the wrist just ain't gonna do a danged bit of good , let's fling lead instead .

treat em like the G.C. says to do , but not a smidgen better . we are at WAR , this isn't tea time at the lady's club . well that's my opinion , mess with the U.S. , pay like the rest !
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Prisoner abuse ? - by lonehunter - 05-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by BEARCLAW - 05-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Re: [BEARCLAW] Prisoner abuse ? - by lonehunter - 05-09-2004, 05:05 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by gdn443 - 05-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Re: [gdn443] Prisoner abuse ? - by lonehunter - 05-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by fyshrmn - 05-09-2004, 02:05 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Prisoner abuse ? - by bassass - 05-09-2004, 11:59 PM