Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solid D
The Pistons and Larry Brown definately deserved to win. They out played and out coached the Lakers in every facet of the game.

I guess the Lakers are like the Yankees in the sense they do win a lot. I know how people perceive them the same way I perceive the Yankees. I grew up watching the Lakers so I have gone through the good times as well as the bad times. It is a cotroversy among fans as to who they want to stay and who they want to go. I want Malone to stay and Payton can leave. I hope Kobe stays, but then I want Shaq to stay as well. Shaq means more to Southern California as a person and a great basketball player. Kobe is just a young great babsketball player. If there was a way to do a sign and trade with Orland for Kobe and Tracy Mcgrady it would be worth it. There is no one who can replace Shaq. As for Phil Jackson... we had Kobe and Shaq together before he came and we could never get past the 2nd round of the playoffs. I like hil Jackson, but I think he is going to have to do more as a coach next year if he decides to stay.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Solid D - by BEARCLAW - 06-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] Solid D - by fish4fish - 06-15-2004, 01:56 AM
Re: [fish4fish] Solid D - by shewicker - 06-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Re: [shewicker] Solid D - by fish4fish - 06-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Re: [fish4fish] Solid D - by shewicker - 06-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Re: [shewicker] Solid D - by davetclown - 06-19-2004, 12:48 AM