Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is a true story guys..........
[size 2][size 1]That is crazy! Those Big Kats are pretty much indestructible! All Kats for that matter. [/size]

[size 1]A while back I caught about six catfish and was going to cook them up so had them on a stringer for about 4 hours while I fished. I put them in a bag after and headed home, after getting a call on my cell phone I got distracted and it was another 2 hours before I got home. By then it was late and I didn't feel like cleaning them but didn't want to waste them. They still seemed to have a tiny bit of life so I put some water in the sink and couldn't believe how lively they were. I tried to put the littlest one in my fish tank but it was just to big. After about another 10 minutes I figured I would let them go in a local pond. I didn't think they would make it but about another half hour later I let them go in the pond and sure enough they all swam off like they had never left the water. It was about 5 hours after being out of the water. Their pretty hardy fish for sure![/size]

[size 1]Anyways, looks like I'll be trolling basketballs for now on![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Messages In This Thread
this is a true story guys.......... - by TuBemPhO - 06-29-2004, 01:22 AM
Re: [TuBemPhO] this is a true story guys.......... - by theangler - 06-29-2004, 02:22 AM