Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's Valley & Huntington Report..
Went to Joe's valley yesterday 10-24 Sunday.. well after pushing 6 to 8 inches of snow over the canyon road to get to Joe's Valley..we started fishing down by the boat ramp.. note it seams that the state is makeing a new boat ramp over on the east side of the lake.. but we were at the west ramp area.. stayed for 3 hrs not much going on i cought 3 smal splake 2 small cutt's and my buddy got skunked.. so we packed it up and headed out to try somewhere else..decided to
hit huntington on the way back over the canyon and did alot better there than Joe's valley..
started down by the dam and started throing gold spin-a-lures and hitting the tigers right away.. we were hitting one about evey 15 to 20 min.. biggest one was about 20" but we ended up hitting about 16 tigers and 1 small cutt..note my first cutt ever out of huntington...it was snowing most the time at huntington so did not get to meny pic's but did get some when it was not snowing so hard..
what a great time fishing !! felt like ice fishing without the ice.. SOON THO VERY SOON!!!
dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Joe's Valley & Huntington Report.. - by fuzzyfisher - 10-25-2004, 12:38 PM