Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry (Chicken Creek) 11/7
Hit me with a jig? Excuses, excuse you were trying to hook the fishies I had swimming under me Smile. It sucks how those Dang boaters crowd you out of your fishing hole! This one in particular would pull up right next to me evertime I hooked a fish. They kind of looked like the "Badasses" in the above picture. The strange thing is the one at the helm was talking something about playing with my 12 incher?[url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url] Man I think I'm gonna have to bring some protection on my fishing trips. Jason, want to be my bodyguard? In return I'll let you reel in my fish.[url "javascript: top.editor_iframe.addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url].

Not sure how many I caught but 3 where over 20" and one was under 12". I don't think any were over 22". Lost alot on the retrieve and had hits every cast for awhile. Seems like the pattern up there is changing. Early, Early morning or no fish.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Strawberry (Chicken Creek) 11/7 - by CBR - 11-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Re: [petty4life] Strawberry (Chicken Creek) 11/7 - by hustler898 - 11-08-2004, 06:56 PM