Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZERO TOLERANCE OR GUN CONTROL
[size 1][size 2][size 1]Hello All,[/size]

[size 1]I would say:[/size]

[size 1]Yes. The boys did nothing wrong. [/size]

[size 1]I grew up playing guns and army men and look how I turned out (well bad example LOL). But seriously, I frankly think this is totally ridiculous based on what I just read. If the students had preexisting problems and this was one in a series of incidents (even though this shouldn't even be prohibited if you ask me) then may disciplinary action would be appropriate.[/size]

[size 1]In my personal opinion these types of rules are a symptom of society at large trying/having to compensate for a penal and political system that won't take responsibility for making hard irreversible decisions (like implementing the death penalty in capital crimes). To often punishments for crimes are decided by factoring liberal organizations potential "outcry" of "cruel and unusual punishment" and "civil rights violations". [/size]

[size 1]Our judicial systems political affiliations far to often retract from letting the punishment fit the crime, and then because of their lack of character and conviction they try to seem like they are addressing the problem by implementing stupid laws/rules to say "look what is being done to solve this problem". Well stopping kids from playing "Army Vs. Aliens" in the school yard doesn't do a damn thing, except put up a smoke screen for addressing the real issues and make a spineless bureaucrat look like he is doing something to address a problem when he really isn't![/size][/size][/size]
[size 1]

P.S. Do we now call it gun control or finger and gun control! and lastly the term "gun control" is a pathetic joke! To me gun control is Florida and seventeen other states implementing licenses to carry concealed weapons and watching their crime rates go down, that's gun control!!!!![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Messages In This Thread
ZERO TOLERANCE OR GUN CONTROL - by twoindyhicks - 05-15-2002, 05:38 PM
Re: [twoindyhicks] ZERO TOLERANCE OR GUN CONTROL - by theangler - 09-28-2002, 07:00 PM
Re: [twoindyhicks] ZERO TOLERANCE OR GUN CONTROL - by Ghost - 09-30-2002, 11:47 PM