Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming home for the weekend
[size 4]Last time I was up there, the rain was kind of bad and the fishing suffered. But the smallmouth were biting. The guy at the trailer who collects the launch fees said the fishing was still really good with no one spot being much better thsn another. We have had a bunch of weather changes in the past little while. The water level should be up a bit unless they just let it all flow out, but by the reports on water levels down stream , it doesnt seem to be the case. The lack of irrigation and current rain should be putting a healthy bit of water in all our ponds. I havent heard any current fishing reports, but its always worth a try. Probably not the most favorable conditions. But with the cold and dam work the fishing pressure may have been reduced. I talked to a guy at the gas station this morning who was headed out to willard in the rain. Hopefully he will show up here and give us a report. Post up the results of your trip this weekend, the reports have slowed with the decrease in fishing activity so ant report will be greatly appreciated. [/size]

Messages In This Thread
Coming home for the weekend - by Scooter - 10-03-2002, 10:31 PM
Re: [Scooter] Coming home for the weekend - by PREDATOR - 10-04-2002, 02:05 PM