Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should fishing spots be posted on the web (survey)
There is a big controversy here in New Jersey over posting fishing spots it haseven been given a name "SPOT BURNING" . There are major arguements on local sites over this and the locals in the Jersey shore area think that they own the area and are the most adement about this myself I have no problem sharing any info that I have that could help another fisherman or beginer out hey thats how I got my start by someone sharing their info with me and I feel it should be passed on but some people feel that if it is publised on a web report that the next day there will be 1000's of people in that spot I have never found that to be true I have however seen locals crowding the spots laying out as many as five rods each to take up space and keep others from fishing it has become quite a hot topic here and in some cases has become physical there has been reports offights breaking out on the beaches and docks is this a problem anywhere else or just a Jersey thing
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
should fishing spots be posted on the web (survey) - by Hutch00 - 02-24-2005, 03:52 AM