Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice fishing
Hey BLM its fall time and the money tree has lost all its leaves!! That happens at deer hunting time ya know. My boy had to go with his friends this year cause dad doesn't know how to hunt <vbg>. But come Sunday evening he returns empty handed, who does he ask to take him Monday ..... yep dear old don't know how to hunt dad. His deer is hanging in the neighbors tree as I don't have a tree that big LOL. Along with loosing all the leaves all the branches fell off too!!

Now about that old penn of mine <g> me thinks that young buck needs to pay some dues like we did. I could let him use the Abu Garcia but hey this kid is pretty spoiled as it is LOL. If you insist on spoiling him even more than he already is, I guess I could live with that. He is finally getting the fishing idea this year, not that he's slow or anything. Just plain stubbron and has to do it his own way. Being a good dad I let him ........ and catch all the fish while he's playin with that learning curve. But this fall he has decided that old dad may just know a thing or 2 and has been much improved. As with all kids he'll listen to you the 1st time LOL and his folks last! Ahhh to be young again. We are both looking forward to some ice fishing this year and catching more than those dang pearch to keep us sharp. Hey can I use a little ice pole with a beefier reel? I mean I have a couple of med/hvy rods, but they seem to take the challange out of landing them big boys. Just hang on and crank ..... well not really but close. Now the lighter poles require a bit of finese and some of your time to get them in. But I haven't been to Bear Lake since the 70s.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
ice fishing - by fishboy2 - 10-25-2002, 02:07 AM
Re: [fishboy2] ice fishing - by BearLakeMack - 10-25-2002, 12:50 PM
Re: [BearLakeMack] ice fishing - by road - 10-25-2002, 11:47 PM
Re: [road] ice fishing - by BearLakeMack - 10-26-2002, 01:12 AM
Re: [BearLakeMack] ice fishing - by road - 10-26-2002, 01:37 AM
Re: [road] ice fishing - by BearLakeMack - 10-26-2002, 05:13 AM
Re: [BearLakeMack] ice fishing - by road - 10-28-2002, 02:32 AM
Re: [BearLakeMack] ice fishing - by davetclown - 10-26-2002, 07:25 AM