Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Lake, Trout (the lowdown)
I almost for got

that nasty taisting fish thing only happened to me once. I had thaought that I had did some thing wrong when I cooked it on the grill at the park when I cought it.

that was untill I came across another angler that was there last year and was there the same year I caught the nasty one (5 trout) we were yacking untill he had cought one 10 minutes after the season opened he packed uop and headed for home.

I thought that was funny that he was doing that so I asked him why he was leaving so early and he told me about the nasty taisting fish he had cought so he was going home to cook it up right away. H said if it were any good He would be right back, if not he wouldnt be back. (didnt want any nasty taisting fish lol) I compared my notes with him and found that we there on the river at the same time and same year of the nasty fish.

this has only happened to me once so I was puzeled but not now, we had came to the conclusion that it had to be a change of fisheries or some thing different that the fishery had fed the fish that made them taist that way.

any way he came back caught hs limit and went back home before I had my second trout lol.

I was just checking notes, thinking that I could trace back the nasty fish to a comercial food source.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Corona Lake, Trout (the lowdown) - by theangler - 10-26-2002, 06:01 PM
Re: [theangler] Corona Lake, Trout (the lowdown) - by davetclown - 10-27-2002, 03:34 AM