Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
growths on provo fish
Hi Xman,

You didn't alarm me at all, the sight of the dying fish did though. Like you and a few others I have fished this river for years. I had never seen this condition on the middle or upper Prove before. I had already contacted DWR and was waiting for them to get back to me. FB2 posted that evening when he returned home, and i contacted DWR early the next morning. There has been a lot going on around the Provo during the last year and a whole bunch more in the last couple of months. I was concerned that maybe one of the contractors had disposed of something he shouldn't have. It's pretty easy to dump something in a river and never get caught. The Govt use to do it all the time (former govt employee) until they learned better that is. Your post was very imformative and FB2 learned a lot from it. You know how kids are, they listen to anyone but their folks. Well maybe not that bad, but when someone else says the same thing it seems to stick. Not to mention your really was very good and well put. So I wasn't mislead ....... my wife does that for me <g>

Slow fishing today .... 1st day skunked since I can't remember when.

Marty
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
growths on provo fish - by fishboy2 - 10-29-2002, 01:46 AM
Re: [RipNLips] growths on provo fish - by Xman - 10-31-2002, 01:29 AM
Re: [Xman] growths on provo fish - by road - 11-01-2002, 01:27 AM
Re: [road] growths on provo fish - by Xman - 11-01-2002, 10:01 PM
Re: [Xman] growths on provo fish - by fishboy2 - 11-03-2002, 12:51 AM