Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good morning ya'll !
[size 1]Good mornin' ya'll .
It's almost 6:60 , still dark outside . My lab , "josie the wondermutt" is at my feet whinning because "trouble the cat" keeps jumping up and down for a ear scratching , other than that the only sounds are from the mouse clicks and the keyboard .
well that's not entirely true , the coffee is perking and i could swear i hear a fish or two calling me names from outside somewhere . funny, those fish like to say stuff about your mama wearing army boots and your brother wearing dresses and stuff like that , but once you get them on the business end of a fishing rod they sure fight like heck to avoid a face to face discussion of the matter , don't they ? it must be a fish thing i guess .
the maxwell house just finished filling and the smell is awsome , there's nothing like that first cup of the day . it could only be better if i were camping . davetclown has had a glimps of my place before , i'm a little off the beaten path , why i would need to go camping is still a mystery to me . i have more wildlife in the backyard than most campgrounds in michigan . yesterday , while doing my yardwork i could hear every tom turkey in the hood calling for a gal to be his own . we have a lot of toms out here , and it sounds like the hens are playing hard to get right now .
that yardwork is a killer . i'm not talking mowing the grass and sweeping the driveway . i'm talking wheelbarrel after wheelbarrel of gravel and sand being hauled back up the hill to fill in the holes that the last rain washed down . did some tree trimming too , the first of several 80' pines was cut down by yours truley yesterday , talk about sore arms , they started cramping up last night and hurt like heck . i'm gonna look like popeye the salor by the time i'm done , lol !
we've got a huge forest fire , largest state forest fire in the last four years burning just a few miles north of us , lucky for me the wind is going the other way and we should start our spring showers any day now . you know what that meens , another wheelbarrel workout for me .
whoops , sounds like "trouble the cat" has decided to wake up the rest of the family , i hear a few choise words comming from the back of the house , the rest of my gals will be up soon , so much for peace and quiet time in the country .
fake or not , i coulda swore i herd a fish badmouthing my daddy ,at least thats the excuse i'm using today .
it's time for me to run for the river before the lil' ladys of the house start giving there gums a workout , a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do .
hope your morning is just as good as mine . remember any excuse to go fishing today is fair game , use it to your advantage .
monday is only one day away . [/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
good morning ya'll ! - by lonehunter - 04-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Re: [lonehunter] good morning ya'll ! - by callie - 04-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Re: [callie] good morning ya'll ! - by davetclown - 04-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Re: [callie] good morning ya'll ! - by lonehunter - 04-19-2005, 02:14 AM