Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's the magical moment you all have been waiting for... (It's official!)
i can name a lake that the cutthroat have become overpopulated and eaten themselves out of house and home. currant creek! has anyone else taken a fishfinder and seen the sheer numbers in their? i trolled it quite seriously last year for two days. the biggest cutt i saw was 16 inches...is their anything more Sad than a nice cutt that has that big head and starving body? i dont think so. if you dont believe me- go up and drop a worm in their sometime...its a frenzy and a fight for your worm! they are desperate. ive been fishing it for years, and the cutt numbers need to be reduced. of course, with trout its as easy as raising the limit a hair.

and again, being pro trout, i dont see a problem with deer creek. my grandpa has been trolling it for a long, long, time. he quit fishing it about 20 years ago because of the perch. he couldnt even let a line out without catching a perch. now, ive been fishing it for 3 years, ive never caught a perch their. (my point? a fishery's health is relative!)
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [PBH] Here's the magical moment you all have been waiting for... (It's official!) - by bkidder - 04-27-2005, 08:00 PM