Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weber river
[cool] I am glad you guys are taking up issues on the environment.

[crazy] It is a fact that if state's number one industry (hunters and anglers) do not get into a huff about the qualities of their territories, the states and local governments will over look commercial dumping on to lands and waterways.

[Wink] I believe that we need to provide a way to be able hold local state and federal administrators criminally accountable for their oversights and failures to protect the environments natural resources, by this I mean by failing to pass strict laws, mandate contamination containments by all factories using cutting oils or have any industrial waist period (no industrial complex should be allowed to have access to any city drainage and must contain all of its disposals for proper treatment) and pursuing maximum penalties for corps who violate and pass the full cost of the clean up on the corps for the clean ups of their transgressions.

[shocked] It may be time for a third political (one that has real issues about the economy and environment) not one that pretends to have issues and then you never hear about them.

[crazy] This political party needs to be one that fully represents the hunting and fishing naturalist. We are just decades from total and complete failure of many natural arias around the world, do to misrepresentations and failure to see that the environment is our home and provides us with our daily bread.

[Sad] For some lame reason politicians have come to the conclusion that toxic waist is the price for economic growth. That my friend is just no so, this is called cutting corners, (misappropriations of monies companies say that is their cost to maintain and correctly dispose of toxic waist, but end up in political pockets and in the multimillion dollar mansions of the corporation owners. This happens all the way down to small factories just down the road from your house. I know this because I worked in small factories and have seen the illegal dumping in to flood drains in the floors of the factory. I have seen them pump their cutting oils on to the neighbor’s fields.

[pirate] You can bet though if you say some thing to the company you work for, your position will be in jeopardy at a future time at best, or worse, burry you with the toxic waist if they cant shut you up and you could do legal damage to them for their operations ethics.

[mad] Many times when those who do escape their clutches are revered as being non-conformist and having poor work ethics and attitudes and are blacked listed through the privet network of manufacture owners. And your record at the employment office that keeps track of your work history will have this attitude problem on your permanent work record. (I have seen mine and know this to be true)

[angelic] I am not saying all corporations are like this; it totally depends on the individuals who are running the companies and how much they want to steal from the firm. There are a good number of corporations that maintain a high standard of work ethics, providing their employees with a clean and safe working atmosphere. Those corporations who view employees as a resource and not an asset (property to be owned) do, do well and stay competitive in the industry because of their employees’ personal drive to stay at their top efficiency levels. Knowing that they will be there to share in the benefits of their operations and gainfully fall with their failures should they not meet with today’s competition of economics?

[unsure] You can bet your last fishing hook that if you go to the home of any of the politicians today you wont see garbage piled up on their front door steps you wont find oil spills in their Olympic size swimming pools. There for you should not find this trash in your fishing hole.

[crazy] These are the issues of today, not “do we kill our own unborn children” we have terrorist for that

[mad] Here is a good one for those who are paying attention. Two days ago our federal senate has passed a full medical and retirement package for them selves, providing for their “well-being” and automatic cost of living increases in their “annual retirement computation” on the backs of the taxpayers, but have yet to provide senior citizens with a comparable compensation in medical or social security benefits, (this years senior citizen can expect a $13.50 dollar a month cost of living increase, what a joke, again senior citizen loose money, the cost of living went up more than $13.50 per month. I know this for a fact because I live on a fixed income and count every dollar down to the penny. [center][Wink] Yes if I see a penny I stop to pick it up no matter how much it hurts my back, I know the value of the penny. [Wink][/center]

[Wink]So guys keep up the good work, we need more folks like you working in the field protecting and preserving our resources. [center][cool] You’re doing a great job [cool][/center] [center][cool] Thanks [cool][/center] [center][cool][/center]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
weber river - by Xman - 11-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Re: [Xman] weber river - by PREDATOR - 11-19-2002, 02:31 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] weber river - by Xman - 11-19-2002, 02:42 AM
Re: [Xman] weber river - by boatless - 11-19-2002, 03:24 AM
Re: [boatless] weber river - by Hellsangler69 - 11-19-2002, 03:57 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] weber river - by road - 11-19-2002, 06:39 AM
Re: [road] weber river - by Xman - 11-19-2002, 07:45 AM
Re: [Xman] weber river - by davetclown - 11-21-2002, 06:35 PM
Re: [Xman] weber river - by BearLakeMack - 11-19-2002, 04:34 AM
Re: [Xman] weber river - by tightline - 11-26-2002, 12:08 AM