Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey at American Fork Marina
hey road

i was going to suggest the same thing as tube dude. i was throwing straight plastics with no scents or bait. so i was missing so many bites it wasnt funny. but these asian guys across from me were catching a fish every cast, literally, for like 3 hours. i think i caught on to their tactics. i coundt see exactly but appeared the jigs were tipped with something like a wax worm or worm or whatever.

i noticed since the whites were real small they hit real light and then every once in awhile one would blast it. i have alot of jig fishing experience and it become like intuition on the slight bites to know if its a strike or not. i think thats the only reason i was hooking alot. still missed more than i hooked. i downsized my jig also to a 1/4ounce jig head with my new true motion lure jigs. haha well they worked. it was just cool for me to watch my gf catch one after another she had a ball.

ill remember that. i feel any water i care about i guess i wont post on. and for the people who read without contributing, well i think thats pretty cheap in my opinion.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Survey at American Fork Marina - by road - 11-23-2002, 10:52 PM
Re: [road] Survey at American Fork Marina - by Xman - 11-24-2002, 05:07 AM