Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey at American Fork Marina
At times I have felt that withholding fishing locations from the general public was a good thing. But I have learned that the old saying "you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink" is true. I have showed spots, lures, and techniques to a lot of individuals over the years. I have found just exactly what was found on the beach. Not a lot of guys actually catching fish. Your posts may send people to a spot, but it still requires that an individual put in his time on the water. There is no miracle lure, no magic spot, and no super secret that can be given to another angler. You simply must spend time on the water to become effective. Now, most times a guy will read a post here, run down and give it a try. Get skunked or only catch a few little fish and say to himself, "that sucked". Never to return again. Why? Because he has yet to learn that he can catch fish anywhere, at anytime, if he is willing to put in the time to figure it out. Look at the number of people who ice fish willard bay. You know the fish in there eat during winter. They are still the same fish, and will reation strike at a lure. You just have to learn how to fish it differently than you do in summer. If you have a secret worth protecting, go a head and protect it. I just see that posting about it may find yourself a friend that you wouldnt have found otherwise. I know my willingness to share about willard bay has found me many new and great friends on this site who will be more than fishing friends for a long time to come. My willingness to share and post has been a very good thing. I would say to the many viewers of the forum, register a user name, come join us and post up some of your fishing reports. You may be surprised at the result.

Messages In This Thread
Survey at American Fork Marina - by road - 11-23-2002, 10:52 PM
Re: [road] Survey at American Fork Marina - by PREDATOR - 11-24-2002, 09:38 PM