Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Tigers 7-16-05 ... w/pics
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Myself and SpiderWelder decided to try for some tiger musky on Pineveiw this morning. He's been aching to get up there and get his first tiger. We launched around 6:45 AM. And as one often does, we seen MGB launching too. After sharing each other's ideas for musky lures, we went our separate ways.[/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]We trolled the points and then when we were going west along the south side we once again came across MGB going east. We swang way wide around MGB and then in about 40 feet of water, just as we were heading back in towards the bank, BOOYAAAAA … musky on! [/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Here is Spider catching his breath after getting the musky in the cradle net. I am convinced that these cradle nets are the best way to keep these big guys safe and unharmed.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][inline Tiger-in-cradle.jpg][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]This was SpiderWelder's first musky ever after trying for them many times. He measured out at about 42 inches and safely returned to the water.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][inline "Kirt's-First-Tiger-Musky.jpg"][/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Since it was Spider's first musky, he was shakiin' like a leaf with excitement. I must admit, I too still get all wound up when we get one of them bad boys on the line and up next to the boat.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]After all the excitement was over, we headed down towards the narrows. Once down there, it was my turn for a tiger … the same lure, a Rapala fire tiger, netted me my tiger for the day. But the one I caught was only about 30-32 inches.[/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Good to see you out again on the water Mike and as always, fishing with Spider is ALWAYS GREAT![/black][/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pineview Tigers 7-16-05 ... w/pics - by Old_Coot - 07-16-2005, 06:48 PM