Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick one artifichical lure for the rest of your life.
You must be a dentist....[shocked]

only one lure or one peice of candy in a candy shop full of lures!!!!....[sly]

picking only one lure is hard to do when you become proficent with a number of lures.

I could not choose only one lure, I fish for a number of different speices and they dont all respond to the same lures.

How do I choose? [ul] [li]the lure that brought in the biggest fish[/li] [li]the lure that has brought in the most fish[/li] [li]the lure that holds the sharpest hooks[/li] [li]the lure that just looks good in my box[/li] [li]the most expencive lure to impress my buds[/li] [li]the cheepest lures to show it aint what ya got it is how ya use it?[/li][/ul]
just two days ago I pulled in 150 Largemouth Bass with a rubber worm and 10 years ago I wouldnt give you a dime for a whole crate full of them...

Ok I will choose, it was a single gold #10 arbordeen hook. no bait live or artificial.

reason, I told a couple buds that the fish bit so good in my lake they would hit on a bare hook. they came out with me and I was catching fish hand over fist and they were not even getting a bite. To make matters worse I proceeded to back up my earlier statement about fishing with a bare hook, and wouldnt ya know it, I started pulling in fish hand over fist with a bare hook hand over fist and still my buds sitting in the same boat casting in the same spot as me could not catch a cold.

"I was only show boating and trying to even the playing feild" to smoth things over I bought breakfast after we got off the water. It was agree to that or get thrown out of my own boat [laugh]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [janfern] Pick one artifichical lure for the rest of your life. - by davetclown - 07-25-2005, 02:37 AM