Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike at Fletcher's Pond
wow, fletcher's pond , that one slipped by me . i never concidered it as a summer destination for pike because of the fantastic bass fishing it has to offer during this time of year . fletcher's floodwaters is our shops winter "hard water" spot for pike , some of the guys take their weeks vacation time to spend at jack's landing .
i'm glad fletcher's was to your liking . hopefully next trip you can get a little more time to discover lake st. clare . harsens island has a boat rental place that is excelent on service and price . a 14' boat, moter and fule are $25.00 a day (from sun-up till dusk ). 40 lb+ muskey are cought right off the rental's dock , huge northers are everywhere . the bass are "world class " .
i've been targeting lake erie walleye and au sable steelhead in the spring , bass and manistee trout in the summer , tippt dam salmon and tawas bay cats in the fall . on hot midsummer days there's point mouley bow fishing for carp , early spring i'm going after pentwater lakers and tawas bay burbot on the shelf ice , those gills are best off the beds in the spring . just after the spring steelhead runs we have the "omer suckerfest". those fall salmon runs are unbelivible , thousands of salmon cover just about every river , creek and stream .did i mention the perch fishing ? it's fantastic just about everywhere .

i hope you come back soon , we've got a lot of fishing for you to do .
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pike at Fletcher's Pond - by stevation - 07-26-2005, 02:31 AM
Re: [stevation] Pike at Fletcher's Pond - by lonehunter - 07-28-2005, 01:21 AM