Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st. Annual United Anglers,Garage sale ! Dec. 7
Well Let's just,"GO ON THE RECORD" and say, Next year when they have this event,BE ABSOLUTELY READY !!! 100% On Time...After the long hours of sorting, I saw Gloomis Rods, Seeker, Melton,Kencore,etc.... etc...$20.00 to $50.00..est. +++ Plastic's From All Major and Minor Mfg. For $1.oo to $0.25 Absolutely Insane Deals !!! Camping equipment for example, Large Famlily Tents. $40.00 ..!!! I Bought this same tent from a dealer, for $145.00 a Year ago !!! plus "HOOKS" ....WOW I Saw the finest Saltwater Hooks,and Freshwater For a BUCK a Pack !!!!! Thanks, especialy to "Chuck" from Western Hoegee for his help and his Generous Donation's, I managed to find some "Extremely Rare" Eagle Claw Hooks,that 'I've,been looking around for a VERY LONG TIME! I HONESTLY COULD NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY INDUSTRY,PEOPLE WERE INVOLVED,BECAUSE I WILL NOT TYPE A BOOK TONIGHT ...In a parting note: 1 item, that was not sold,Made me Laugh,DUE TO "Customer,Bye'r Beware Yard Sale Syndrome"..towards the ending of the masses, Mike Lum, added a additional, 25% off , allready screamer deals...I watched a brand new Trailer Hitch,Motorcycle 3 tier Aluminium Extension Rack, Just Like the one that was priced in 'those' GOOD Mail Order Catalogs. For About $350.00.....That NO ONE EVEN ASKED ABOUT, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOURS FOR $45.00 .est. after 25% off....Well You Know THE REST !!! ALSO I Have to really Commend "CLAIM JUMPER Rest." for being there, for us with coffee & donuts on friday,and BBQ'in on saturday for donations for UASC. My Reward, For All the hard work came from the Saturday "Chili Dog BBQ"....I Have Never In My Life, ever Thought,That "I" JUST "ATE" The Greatest Chili Hot Dog, ON THIS EARTH !! CLAIM JUMPER , you are my HERO....I'm Getting Hungry Thinking About It!!!!! Join UASC unitedanglers.com
P.S. Also Special Thanks to Mikey for the Great Donation of Booyaa Gear.All Gone within, Minutes,and for the Mystery Prize Winner."Was Never Claimed" a Okuma FINA 175 reel, and Okuma Team Hat"Like the Saying go's,"It Pays To Read"...but i guess ,not this time...snoozer=LOSER [Tongue]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [ROMEROFISHERKING] 1st. Annual United Anglers,Garage sale ! Dec. 7 - by ROMEROFISHERKING - 12-10-2002, 01:53 AM