Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey anbody been watchin this"TAKEN"
hey guy! well, i,m up here in windsor vermont. big birthplace of vermont! haha actually my house is on the foot of mt. ascutney. and mt. ascutney is a ski area. my mothers uncle surveyed the mt. for the ski area years ago when i was a kid. been here all my life in this two horse town. haha it is beautiful country thoug. had all my ponies cats and dogs all buried at the house. i was 8 when we built it. got my first pony then he was there before i was. haha. we have alot of trees for em to hide in. i never got em in the fields or see em in the fields they,re generally in the brush in the woods or under or in the apple trees or in the spruce or hardwoods. AND I CAN,T FIND EM ANYWHERE NOW!!! HAHA THEY JUST MIGHT STAYunder the brush in your fields huh? stay out the wind. i had to laugh today. this dud wanted to make a tape for his motherinlaw about elk huntin, well he got taped alright! this good size buck 8 pointer came after him and started attackin him!! well i didn,t really laugh cause i,d say got a little hurt. that buck was just a maulin him!! he even drank some of the scent stuff! i wouldn,t do that.!! i don,t use scents. there was a guy and his boy that went out to brownsville huntin and they ha scents on, and a pack of coyotes attacked em. thre ain,t too many that hunt the coyotes,so thepacks will git pretty big. thaen they don,t git scat of nothin. they wwewre wearin a fox scent one was the other somethin else the coyotes hunt, so why wouldn,t they think that their the scent their sniffin? yeah i finally did see that. i must of been the time when i was nodddin off. haha i think it,s gonna keep gittin better! now i,nm gittin into it.haha that little girl is gonna be somethin huh? write me when ya can mare thanks for writin me.!![Smile]i guess ya git me started i can,t quit! huh? haha that,s just like fishin and huntin. guess jack didn,t see anythin bitter cold. there probably stayin in out this wind today. come out later. gonna storm again. maybe if i,m lucky it,ll git to 35 and i,ll go out tomorrow. write me when ever if ya want thanks mare
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
hey anbody been watchin this"TAKEN" - by lou - 12-07-2002, 02:07 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] hey anbody been watchin this"TAKEN" - by lou - 12-10-2002, 08:54 PM