Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Security and Fishing Lisences
I am all for locating dead beat spouces. but I too do have to wonder about some of this.

to some it is a sport no doubt but to others it is a means of placing food on the dinner table. I mean if some one is out there on a 10,000 bass boat and hasnt paid child suport then I agree, but if they are standing there over the edge of a bridge trying up pull up dinner then I think it is a shamefull act on the governments part. especialy in todays acconomy.

in the state of michigan where we have to give our drivers licnese or state ID but to get those we have to give our social security number. so they dont need our soc number at the fishing and hunting license desk, the state already has it....

I also would have to ask the the person who is selling me the license is bonded as well for my safety. this is a good question for you to put to the state. how else would the state protect you agains identity theft? I would have to ask the person selling me my licene to show me his bonded license so I could sleep at night.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Social Security and Fishing Lisences - by aku94 - 08-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Re: [aku94] Social Security and Fishing Lisences - by davetclown - 09-06-2005, 05:22 AM