Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work
[size 3]There was an article on our local news last night, according to their accounts the oil company makes 9 cents per gallon every time they handle it.

That is they make [/size] [ul] [li][size 3]9 cents for every gallon the pump out of the ground [/size][/li] [li][size 3]9 cents for every gallon sold on the world market [/size][/li] [li][size 3]9 cents for every gallon for every gallon they buy back from the world market [/size][/li] [li][size 3]9 cents for every gallon for every gallon of crude processed [/size][/li] [li][size 3]9 cents for every gallon of processed fuel delivered [/size][/li] [li][size 3]9 cents for every gallon for every gallon sold at thier stations.[/size][/li][/ul]
This dose not account for the money they made by buying back the oil from them selves that they have placed on the world market to begin with.

That is a marketing program that they have put in place to legally inflate oil prices.

In recent years past the government has removed the laws set in place blocking or raising the amount oil companies are guaranteed in profits.

I agree with you that there is a problem in our government from the get-go. What I mean red flags should have been flying up every where when our government says there are jobs that Americans wont do so we need to flood our labor force with illegal aliens. I for one had to compete with those jobs from illegal aliens; I had to work for less than the wages paid to illegal aliens in order to have a job. Yet mind you that our politicians won’t work for less and they expect us to. Now how do you figure on that one?

Just before and then just after every election our politicos vote them selves a raise grater than the rate of inflation.

When they cry our social security problem is in financial ruins, this is true, go down to the social security office and look at all the illegal aliens sitting in line to get benefits and medical aid. It has been a long time practice since the Regan and Bush administration that it has been against the law for any one in the social security administration to turn in any illegal alien and it was also illegal to turn away any illegal alien from receiving benefits.

It dose make me a little steamy under the collar some times when they get up on that podium and just down out lie to us and Smile and say this is good for America.

it makes me scratch my head and wonder what America they are talking about, that is not the America that my ancestors fought and died for during the American revolution, that is what we fought mad king George over to begin with....
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work - by theangler - 04-12-2006, 03:26 AM
Re: [guppyslayer] GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work - by HuckelburryFinn - 04-28-2006, 09:37 PM