Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Walleye?
Hello all. I've just been a lurker for the last couple weeks since I found this site. But this thread made me need to relate.

Couple years ago my wife and I were on a fishing trip to the Gorge for kokes. First day out we fished all the usual spots and got nothing all day. We came in late in the afternoon, as I was wiping down our boat my wife noticed some guys at the cleaning station so she went over to get a look at their bounty. They had several very nice kokes, she told the guy that we had just been out all day and not even a hit, she asked where he caught the ones he had, his reply " out there in the lake", then she asked him what he was using, his reply " a silver thingy with different color dots". Now I had no idea of the conversation till afterwards, but I knew something was up when I noticed her walking back to the boat and stopping and turning and saying " You A__ H____!!! (So proud of her)LOL

It just amazes me how some people are so unwilling to share information.

So far during my lurking I have been very impressed with the info sharing that takes place here on this site, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

For those that are interested there is another site that is full of people that are willing to share the shirt off their back when needed. I dont know how to do the link thing but the address is [url "http://www.waynesword.com. "]www.waynesword.com [/url]

(wow, guess it did it for me) It deals mostly with Lake Powell, but if you need info on anything and someone knows the answer they will give it.

Again, awesome site!!

Mike (Boatiac)
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard Bay Walleye? - by fishinfool - 01-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Re: [fishinfool] Willard Bay Walleye? - by HFT - 01-26-2003, 09:51 PM
Re: [kentofnsl] Willard Bay Walleye? - by Boatiac - 01-28-2003, 04:39 AM
Re: [Hellsangler69] Willard Bay Walleye? - by HFT - 02-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Re: [HFT] Willard Bay Walleye? - by TubeDude - 02-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Willard Bay Walleye? - by DennisW - 02-15-2003, 10:49 PM
Re: [DennisW] Willard Bay Walleye? - by TubeDude - 02-16-2003, 12:16 PM