Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think you're ready for the BIG TIME? I've got something for you
Yeah, i've seen the post about it. I snooped around a bit, but wasn't able to get a whole lot of info. My first question was,

"what the heck is a wiper?"

From what the pictures look like, either a Hybrid or white bass. I figured as much out on that. Next time I might just tackle that thing if i'm able to do a little traveling.

I've been wanting to get something going here in the Myrtle Beach area of SC for the longest. I'd love to organize a tournament for BFT, but i've got to get enough local anglers involved first, and that's the hard part. Most can't afford to travel, or travel and bring a boat. So the way my mind works, i'm thinking I need enough local anglers with watery transport before I can get anything going. Murrells inlet rents boats, but then they don't have electronics or anything like that, so the people renting boats, and not knowing the local area, would be fishing blind. For all that matter, if I could just get 3 or 4 bft members, that's enough for a bft fishing trip right there. I think it would be awesome to get a few guys together, and enjoy a weekend of fishing. I've volenteered my boat and time in the past, but no takers. I wonder if they think i'm a bad driver Dave? LOL And anytime you'd like to check out the S. East, just let me know![cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] Think you're ready for the BIG TIME? I've got something for you - by Tarpon4me - 05-03-2006, 03:59 PM