Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the worst trick you have ever pulled on your fishin buddy?
My mom and dad use to take me to the local peirs when I was younger to fish. My mom had a bad habit of throwing her line out and walking away. So, my buddy and I got her one day.

She tossed out her line as usual, and headed down the peir for a bathroom break. While she was starting down the peir, my buddy quickly reeled in her two hook bottom rig. On one hook, we attached a dead blue fish that had been laying on the bait table all day, nice and crispy. On the other hook, we attached a five gallon zip lock bag. NICE![cool] We chunked it back out as far as we could send it. We then tied a little wrap of 2 pound test line to the end and run it aroud the side of the peir.

Once she got back up the peir, I began giving the lighter line a steady tug, ofcourse, she ran and set the hook. As she set the hook, it unraveled the loosly tied not and the fight was on. LMAO

She was tugging on five gallons worth of water against the current. She fought that plastic bag for 10 minutes. Finally, as my friend and I cry in pain from laughing, she ends the torment by landing her 5 gallon bag and crusty old blue fish.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Profishing] Whats the worst trick you have ever pulled on your fishin buddy? - by Tarpon4me - 05-08-2006, 10:37 PM