Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much BFT is to much?
From one wife to another, my husband had the same problem...on BFT all the time. The thing is, I found it was something hard to understand/compete with at first and that is why it bothered me so much, but then I kept hearing stories about all of these great people from BFT and became curious, I started to express interest in wanting to be involved in BFT functions or just going out with my husband (and our two kids) to meet the very people he connected with at this site. I now understand the draw to this website and everyone that comes along with it...it is a great group of people that our family loves to get together with and I feel that it has brought our family closer together doing something that we love, being outdoors with friends...

Talk to him and let him know it bothers you and if you feel that this is something you might be interested in...tell him and I'm sure that he would be more than happy to tell you all about the website, there are great people involved that I'm sure you'd connect with, then eventually you too will have a screen name (maybe your kids too if they share the interest)...it might help out in your situation, it did for me....good luck and I hope everything works out for the best for you and your family!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
How much BFT is to much? - by frusterated - 05-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Re: [Spokane_Angler] How much BFT is to much? - by Mrs_OEJ - 05-23-2006, 06:06 AM