Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT unofficial Foot Ball Pool week 1
nope, I did not forget, and it is deffently a good turn out, Glad to see it.. thanks... below are my excuses if ya care to read them, I got three of them [laugh][angelic] I will have the results up in a couple hours from the time of this post. depending on the time it takes to tally every ones enties.
[ul] [li]One, I dont have satelite or cable so I have no idea when game time is over other than to keep checking my official game web site with current stats.[/li] [li]two I had a 4 hour final exam on food poisoning this morning so while every one was hootin and a hallarin at all them cheer leaders, I was trying to cram some knolage in to this cobweb filled brain of mine.[shocked] and afterword needed to see the doc then needed a short nap to recooperate from the days activity.[/li] [li]and finaly I wouldnt expect them much sooner than this time, although it may be that I will get-r-dun some time on monday nights since I am usualy up that late.[Wink][/li][/ul]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [UpNorthMN] BFT unofficial Foot Ball Pool week 1 - by davetclown - 09-12-2006, 10:21 PM