Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford deals out more pain
ford hasnt learned yet,

they just anounced that they are cutting 600 million dollars in blue colar labor and sending the labor to canada and other contries.

they anounced thay are closing the plant in wixom, "my town" and sending all the work from there directly to onterio. not a bad deal for them but will kill this state, that and along with the other cuts they are planning for next year.

Chrysler made a simmilar statement just as soon as ford finished his...

I guess we will be driving tyotas and saterns next year.....

I said they havent learned, this is what they fail to learn. when they ship jobs out of the contry to ship product back to sell here they weeken the value of the american dollar. when you weeken the value of the american dollar you raise the prise america has to spend on imported oil.

their claim for having to make these cuts was due to the prise of gas.

so I guess ford and chrylser is planning on going out of bussiness.... at least they dont plan on selling cars in the state of michigan...

any way the f-150 will no longer be made in america.... it will be after next year a forgen made product. not that it already wasnt, true it was assembled here, but that is it,

they also anounced last night that they highered one of the air line industries "Yes Men" for a mear 100 million dollars for just next year alone...

bouy dose this guy work fast, he hasnt even signed the contract yet and he has already saved the company billions of dollars...

sory if I ofended any one, Its just my understanding of economics tells me that the prise of the f-150 is only going to go up and not down no matter where they are assembled....

they did this before in the late 70's then the late 80's and never fully recovered from the one they did in the 70's actualy they have been in a down word sprial ever since they started this and will continue untill they are no longer an american comodity...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ford deals out more pain - by davetclown - 09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Re: [829] Ford deals out more pain - by gdn443 - 09-19-2006, 08:34 AM