Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford deals out more pain
Well Chrylser anounced they will be cutting back today, not in jobs but productions, no lay offs or or job cuts.

this anouncment stated nbc news is the cause of Chrylser stock prises to rise today.

Ford stock fell another 2% today, a spoksperson wallstreet said I cant remember who nbc was quoting said this drives Ford stock further in to the junk stock bracket. This will make it harder for Ford to get loans and pay higher intrest rates.

Ford said they wanted to stay flexible, well I wonder how they will roll with this punch?[crazy]

an old nurcery ryhme comes to mind when I heard the news release today,

it goes something like this, "if I remember it right - its been 40+ years"

Tarzan the monkey man swinging on a rubber-ban along came superman and knocked him in the garbage can.

I wonder if Maybe, Just Maybe america's stock holders have the same insite as I.

and what of the implications of the childhood poem? does this mean that basing your corporate ideals and fundimentals on solid facts and not monkeying around with fattening of the bottom line, standing firm upon the foundation for wich the company was built the way to keep out of the dumpster? I wonder?[crazy]

the unions helped to develop, build, and uphold that foundation, so to chip at the union isnt that chiping at the foundation itself from which the company stands on...

aperently stock holders seem to think so, could the stock holders be wrong too? its not vary likely.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ford deals out more pain - by davetclown - 09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Re: [829] Ford deals out more pain - by gdn443 - 09-19-2006, 08:34 AM
Re: [gdn443] Ford deals out more pain - by davetclown - 09-20-2006, 12:03 AM