Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford deals out more pain
Maybe you should reread my post?

It is hard to get past the mistakes and take you seriously.

I was looking at your posts from from today, not what you said 30 years ago. This [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][size 2]statement[/size][/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font], "[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]they did this before in the late 70's then the late 80's and never fully recovered from the one they did in the 70's actualy they have been in a down word sprial ever since they started this and will continue untill they are no longer an american comodity..." [size 2] does not divluge that which you would like us to believe.

Life is about living in the moment.

It may not take a brain surgeon to figure out where things went wrong for Ford, but hindsight is 20/20. If you were that astute, you would be making those decisions in real-time, not stating the obvious after the fact.

Please provide me a quote where I called you lazy.

I am not sure what your grandmother has to do this, but if there is one thing about me you should know, is that I always tell the truth. That is, unless my daughter guesses what present she has under the tree.

[/size][/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]I did not throw anything in your face, but rather made a point. I even stated before hand that I was not trying to offend you. If you have finished college or some other post secondary education, what are/were you doing in a dirty factory only making $5.00/hour? I would like to refer you back to your grandmothers' story. I do have a lot to learn, but I think I am ahead of the game. Arrogant yes, but in business you have to be. That does not change the fact that I am one of the most levelheaded people you will know. I spend a great deal of my time trying to help others, regardless of stature, because I grew up poor and I am not much better than that now. However, with hard work anyone can achieve anything they desire. I run my business and treat people dignity that they deserve and which I too am entitled to.

Agreed, though I have never know ford to be a quality first manufacturer.

In the sea of shortsitedness, everyone acts on impulse. It is the degree of sucess your decision made to which you are measured.
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][size 2]
[/size][/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ford deals out more pain - by davetclown - 09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Re: [829] Ford deals out more pain - by gdn443 - 09-19-2006, 08:34 AM
Re: [davetclown] Ford deals out more pain - by 829 - 09-20-2006, 02:17 PM