Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford deals out more pain
Gentleman, I can't believe the level of comment generated by this simple post of more jobs going over seas. Having been a union worker,tradesman,[my choice] A businessman,manager for Home Depot, back to tradesman, I feel I have tasted the full range of the corporate world. I believe Dave T is only looking for us all to make a fair wage for all to live the American dream. In my state health insurance is $14,000 for my current boss to pay for my wife and myself. I do pay every week towards that. That alone ,if I had to pay for it would be a major burden. It would appear that the region we live in and the life lessons we have experienced have molded our opinions on this topic. Impulse decisions? We all do and will make our own decions as we journey threw this life of ours, it's our character that will get us threw the bad ones and hard times. I have found the stone with the green stripes and feel blessed it only took me 45 years to find it. Many search and never find it. I do believe that life is like the ripples in the pond when you throw a stone. What we do today will always affect the future. In retrospect 829, I will be chasing the striper cows in the next 10 days. Hope to get one as big as the one in the picture. I also use spell check as needed. Please don't judge spelling to intelligence.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ford deals out more pain - by davetclown - 09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Re: [829] Ford deals out more pain - by gdn443 - 09-19-2006, 08:34 AM
Re: [davetclown] Ford deals out more pain - by gdn443 - 09-21-2006, 01:05 AM