Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping with Gill nets at Bear lake
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 3]My son Chris and I went up to Bear Lake to help out BearLakeFishGuy with the Gill net research today. The day started out with us meeting up at the marina about 8:am to get ready to go. We also meet up with Joyride ( it was very nice to meet you.) We got a quick briefing about the days events and off we went to find the nets.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The water was a little rough from the wind blowing over the water , but BLFG assured us that it would calm down around 9:30 or 10:00am. Once the water settled down it turned out to be a Great day on Bear Lake. As we worked the nets in each area, we recorded the specifics that BLFG wanted and then we moved on to the next one.[/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]When the netting was finished, we headed back to the marina and bs'ed a little while we removed all the warm clothes and wet gear. Then we were invited to go up to the Office to help out with Biological part of the day. Chris and I learned a lot about the fish in Bear Lake. Thanks BearLakeFishGuy for an educational day. Sorry the pictures are not clear, my wife changed the settings and I didn't check it.[/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/font]

[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Helping with Gill nets at Bear lake - by AFDan52 - 10-25-2006, 01:15 AM