Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's ON at Da'Berry! (I added the pics...)
...I added the photos...and my text went away. Retyping:

We (me, my cousin and his buddy) went to Mudcreek Saturday morning. We launched my 14 foot boat right at mudcreek and went out to the middle of the bay and dropped anchor. We immediately started catching fish! Started about 8:15, with water temp 45ish, air temp high 20's ish and no wind. By 11:00 we had caught over 90 fish. Doing some quick math, we calculated one fish to the boat every 2 minutes! (One fish per fisherman every 6 minutes average).
Multiple doubles and even triples were caught.
We left at 1:00 and we had caught 129 fish. This was my personal best at Strawberry this year, I caught 51 with one being a Rainbow, Arron (cousin) caught 47 with one being a Rainbow and his buddy (Micheal Bolton) catching 31 with 2 being Rainbows. Our biggest was just under 25 inches, with 8 confirmed over the slot. None were caught under the slot. All were caught vertical jigging, in about 30 feet of water.

Pics:
26= Morning glass
34= Doubles!
37= This is what my fishfinder looked like the whole morning. Multiple fish under us at all times! Sorry about the blur, while I was taking the photo, I was setting the hook on my pole with my other hand!
38=Tube Jig
44=Our big fish of the day, 24 3/4 inches.
45=One of the Rainbows we caught. We kept it. They are very colorful right now, and they fight really well!
47=The view to the west of the mudcreek parking lot from our secret spot.

Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.

Messages In This Thread
It's ON at Da'Berry! (I added the pics...) - by N.E.T.O. - 10-29-2006, 04:01 AM
Re: [N.E.T.O.] It's ON at Da'Berry! - by MGB - 10-29-2006, 01:08 PM