Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's ON at Da'Berry! (I added the pics...)
[font "Comic Sans MS"]Flygoddess said: "WOW! I would think that it would take more than two minutes for that jig to get down 30' let alone bringing one of those fish in that quick, but then I have never jigged."[/font][size 1] [/size]

...I WISH I were that good!...when I said an average of 1 fish to the boat every two minutes, that is accurate, but that was between the 3 of us! I guess that makes the average about 1 fish per fisherman every 6 minutes! Heck, it takes me almost 2 minutes to release a fish and put some more bait on! However, for each fish caught we probably missed one or two! I'm going to post a pic of the screen of my fishfinder tomorrow, that is what it looked like the whole morning! Multiple fish on the bottom the whole time!
Just for the record, it takes about 15 to 20 seconds to get your jig to the bottom in 30 feet of water...if it makes it there! Sometimes a fish takes it on the way down!
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [N.E.T.O.] It's ON at Da'Berry! - by MGB - 10-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Re: [flygoddess] It's ON at Da'Berry! - by N.E.T.O. - 10-29-2006, 11:17 PM