Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's ON at Da'Berry! (I added the pics...)
I believe your screen on the fish finder, I was there last week in my pontoon and I have sonar and you don't lie[cool]. I only fly so I have no idea on jigging, but, it does seem to work for you guys.
Last week while I was retrieving a fish, (I fish two flies on a "Y" connection)I noticed three other large fish chasing the other fly. I tried leading the hooked fish to entise the others, but by then they noticed my flippers. That was fun, and yes I have caught two at one time on numerous occasion, even on two dries before.

I am only asking you questions, because all I can do is compare it to fly fishing, which I am sure there isn't that much similarity. I do know when I have hooked a fish (pretty much any fish) at Strawberry, it is NOT a quick retrieve (those fish fight harder than any fish I have ever encountered).

So, with that, I can't figure out how you can retrieve, release and rebait for a few hours and do this in 6 minutes at a time.
Just curious, I don't want to come off as atrouble maker, these are honest questons...really[Wink]
PEACE
FG
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [N.E.T.O.] It's ON at Da'Berry! - by MGB - 10-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Re: [N.E.T.O.] It's ON at Da'Berry! - by flygoddess - 10-30-2006, 02:57 AM