Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow Fat Cat sale
First off, I would like to thank the party that posted about the Fish Cat BPS $100 sale. I bought one for back up.
Now there is another sale! The Yellow Fat Cat is on a closeout sale for $200.00 with free shipping. Four Seasons Fly Shoppe. I don't know how to post a link so just throw it on a search engine and go to closeouts.
Yellow would not have been my first choice for color but I'm a tight wad.[Smile] I have a couple friends that are on the heavy side and since I ordered one this am, I'll have a ride for them if they want to join me.
I seen a post a while back on an aged float tube. I have 3 Fish Cat#4s for I and the grandsons, + a pair for my son & wife . My oldest #4 tube is over 5 and for some unknown reason, it seems to be the one I take most often. I realize that it is nearing The end of it's normal life but I just can't let go yet. The Outcast logo is all dog eared around the edges and it is now a very light whitish blue. If I get the chance this coming spring, I'll put the whole fleet out at the same time and post pictures. Well, I'm rambling here now so if there are any fellow tight wads out there ,you stand informed.[cool] Mike
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Yellow Fat Cat sale - by Illinoisgiller - 12-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Re: [poky-mon] Yellow Fat Cat sale - by zonker - 12-22-2006, 04:05 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Yellow Fat Cat sale - by poky-mon - 12-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Yellow Fat Cat sale - by cat_man - 01-02-2007, 07:42 PM