Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.L. White Bass Problem
[reply][reply]
Pee into the wind, drop your wallet into a one-hole`r....that`s the June Sucker recovery program! [/reply]

[#ff0000]sweet[/#ff0000] [/reply]

Thanks for editing me, Tubedude, from now on I will replace "ignorant" with it's definition: uninformed or lacking in training--because you somehow misconstrue that word with slander. The least you could have done was replace my word with something similar that you find less offensive..."sweet" is hardly the same.

I understand the worry that if carp are eliminated more efforts will be placed on june sucker predators like walleye and bass....BUT, if carp are eliminated more room will be made for both forage and prey. I am not sure that a better balance can be struck that will allow room for both the June sucker and predators to flourish. The truth is that carp not only destroy june sucker habitat, but they also destroy habitat for bass and walleye. We may never seen harvest limits placed on white bass, but if we can somehow see the carp numbers drastically reduced we can still see white bass numbers improve...that's a good thing and only possible if the june sucker recovery stays in place. Without the recovery program we will never see the same amount of money spent to improve the health of Utah Lake.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
U.L. White Bass Problem - by utfishguy31 - 01-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Re: [TubeDude] U.L. White Bass Problem - by Nica - 01-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Re: [wormandbobber] U.L. White Bass Problem - by wormandbobber - 01-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Re: [hashbaz] U.L. White Bass Problem - by UTBASS - 01-06-2007, 01:24 PM