Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To give or not to give..........That is the question
OK, here's the senario. You and your child are at a channel catfish tournament for kids. It's put on by the local DNR, but the prizes are pretty cool. The DNR is passing out stink bait and some people brought worms and such. It's a cane pole only tournament and you have to fish the smaller stocked ponds they have set up for the event. You, however, being the smart angler you are, brought frozen chicken livers with you. And you just so happen to be the only one there using chicken livers, everyone else is using the Berkely Stink bait or night crawlers. Before you start fishing you notice that no one else is catching anything but smaller fish. Once you get your bait in the water, you instantly start catching monster cats, using the large chunks of bloody chicken livers you brought along. It's obvious you're going to sweep most total wieght and largest fish. Since it's a childrens tournament, do you:

A. Decide to be a fair guy and pass out a few pieces of chicken liver to the surrounding children so it'll be fair.

B. The heck with them. If thier parents were as cool as me, they'd have brought chicken liver too.

This is just for fun, but it's an actual senario I was in last year. Just thought i'd see what the masses would have done.[cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
To give or not to give..........That is the question - by Tarpon4me - 01-12-2007, 11:24 PM